Books, Buttermilk Drops and Beads: New Orleans 2018 in Photos

Buttermilk Drop Bakery was so good, we went back in and ordered more!
Parked at the Dauphine Hotel. Loved the trees across the street.
Every city I visit, I look for books...
I love bookstores that have cats (Crescent city Books' Isabel.)

 For my sister...
Still thinking of France...dreaming and scheming...
 Look up.
Cowbell NOLA. I picked this restaurant after a search for best veggie burger in New Orleans. The reviews were perfect (and on the money) and their statement on their website made them my top choice. The veggie burger was stellar and well worth the trip.
Look at the paint brushes as you walk in!

My New Orleans bookstore finds. The Skira series at the top is one of my favorites. I collect them when I come across them. 

Comments

Popular Posts